How to Become an Expert in Iran’s Nuclear Program (in less than four minutes)
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH&HF)
Bihar al-Anwar, V.25, P.360,H.17; Ghayatol Maram, P.450, H.14 and P.620, H.17; Khawarazmi in Manaqeb P.31 & in Maqtal V1, P.39; Yanabee’ Al-Mawaddah, 133; Kashf Al-Ghommah, V.1, Pg.103. Ehqaq al-Haqq, V.6, P.111; Misbah al-Anwar, P.61
After five months of captivity in fear of execution, Ukrainian journalist Anhar Kochneva has safely escaped from Syrian rebels, Kochneva’s ex-husband told RT.
Relatives and friends of the journalist said Kochneva managed to escape the building she was kept in, and hid from the pursuers in the mountains. She then had to walk about 15km before reaching Syrian army forces, and is now travelling to Damascus in safety.
Kochneva ironically wrote she’s “back from the Wonderland” in a short LiveJournal post, promising some further details later.
She also confirmed the details of her escape in two brief media interviews, saying the captors mistreated her, and she decided to run away for the fear that they would kill her and blame government forces for another death. Kochneva said she had to live in a cold room with a broken window, leaving her health in a terrible state.
Despite this, the journalist vowed to remain in Syria and continue to highlight the ongoing conflict.
“The world is just blind… I will definitely do everything for the people to discover, what is really going on here,” Kochneva told Business FM, saying Syria is “a friend in need”.
Anhar Kochneva, who had reported critically about the Syrian rebels for Russian and Ukrainian news outlets, was captured in the beginning of October 2012 near the city of Homs. The city, seen as the cradle of the Syrian revolution, has recently been going through frequent fighting outbursts, which Kochneva was following at the time of her capture.
The kidnappers, members of the Free Syrian Army, had repeatedly threatened to kill the journalist in December, if a US$50 million ransom was not paid. They later lowered the sum to reportedly $300,000, and announced they had “spared” Kochneva for the time being.
Kochneva’s relatives said they had been unaware of her fate since New Year, and accused the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry of being “inactive” and “ignoring the negotiation process.”
Syrian rebels, who had been in contact with the journalist’s former husband, also claimed that Ukrainian authorities were doing nothing. The rebels uploaded several videos of Kochneva last year, in which she admitted to having participated in the fighting, and of working as a military interpreter with Syrian and Russian officers.
International groups like the Committee to Protect Journalists, ARTICLE 19, the International Press Institute and Reporters Without Borders have questioned the objectivity of these videos, saying the journalist appeared to be speaking under pressure.
The groups urged the Free Syrian Army and the Syrian Opposition Coalition to ensure that the journalist is safe and set free, and called for world governments to assist in her release.
The Foreign Ministry of Ukraine has said that it was taking all necessary measures to free the journalist and urged Damascus for “concrete results” in attempts to release her.
The ministry has confirmed on Monday that Kochneva is free, without elaborating on the circumstances of her escape.
The US has tried to silence a national hero’s eyewitness account of the September 11, 2001, attacks on the World Trade Center in New York City, Press TV reports.
“Actually, there was an initial explosion in the basement seconds before the plane hit. I spoke about it - they didn’t want me to talk about it,” said William Rodriguez, a janitor working for 20 years in the North Tower of the World Trade Center buildings.
Rodriguez was responsible for single-handedly saving at least 15 people, rescuing thousands of survivors while assisting firefighters during the attacks, and subsequently raising 122 million dollars for the victims of 9/11.
“My story, which I was recognized as a national hero, doesn’t show up anywhere on the report because my story basically destroys the official one because of the explosion,” said Rodriguez.
The American hero believes the so-called 9/11 report is incorrect while the truth is yet to be revealed, as questions remain unanswered including the fact that the government trained Osama bin Laden who “was given support for the Afghan rebels to fight with the Russians.”
“As a matter of fact, I did an interview with a former FBI director who on camera told me that he met with Osama bin Laden in the United States, and he helped put together a care package of 155 million dollars in weapons for the Afghan rebels,” Rodriguez said.
Rodriguez went on to reveal that the US government opened a compensation fund awarding USD1.6-3 million to the victims of the families if they agreed not to sue the US government.
“The federal government created a federal compensation fund which was a fund to basically alleviate the pain of the families by basically paying them and, actually, also for families to avoid the lawsuits,” Rodriguez concluded.
On September 11, 2001, a series of coordinated attacks were carried out in the United States leaving almost 3,000 people dead.
The US, under the administration of former President George W. Bush, invaded Afghanistan in 2001 after claiming that the 9/11 attacks were carried out by members of al-Qaeda harbored by the then Taliban regime in Afghanistan.
The US also attacked Iraq in 2003 claiming that the Middle Eastern country was in possession of weapons of mass destruction. Washington’s wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have claimed the lives of more than a million people.
Asalamu alaike ya Aba’Abdillah, Asalamu alaike ya ibni Rasullilah, Asalamu alaike yebneh Amirul Mumineen wa Sayeda al-wasee’in, Asalamu alaike ya ibni Fatimatu al-Zahra - May endless peace and blessings always be upon you oh lonely and oppressed Faris of Allah!
Oh son of Ali - May I and my…